Monday, August 17, 2009

Yay, two more CT positions!

I am so proud and excited to announce that I am now a proud member of both Kimi's Kreations creative team and Studio Hillary's creative team. Both of these ladies are super talented and I'm going to have a blast creating for them and getting to use their awesome stuff early. I found out about Kimi through the amazing Val of geniaBeana Scraps and I'm so blessed that I got added to her team because she is amazing.

Working for Studio Hillary is also going to be a dream because she creates amazing templates and I LOVE templates, they make my scrapping life so much easier and help me out so much when I am blocked while I'm creating. I feel privledged to be one of the chosen 10 that Hillary picked out of almost 100 applicants.

I know that there will be many great things to come from both of these ladies.

You can check out Kimi's awesome designs here at My Life and Scrap.

You can check out Hillary's templates and other fab creations here at Scrapbookgraphics.

I'll post some stuff soon of what I've done for these awesome ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment