Friday, February 5, 2010

It's Fab Friday

Well this week is definitely a fabulous Friday I just started on a new creative team for Purple Tulip Designs and I'm thrilled to announce she has 5 different template packs up for sale today, and you can also get them all together in the mega template bundle.  I used her templates along with the other new items from other designers I CT for to create some fun pages this week.

Here is the template bundle which can help you get a whole book done in no time flat with 20 pages and a front and back cover template you can zoom through completing pages very quickly:

 

 




I used three of the sets in the bundle this week on layouts sets 2, 3, and 5.  I just didn't have the time to get around to using 1 and 4 yet, but I'm sure I will get to them soon because they are all AWESOME!



Plum Dumpling Designs has a fab date element pack up this week called Dating Around that was up for grabs in a previous speed scrap so if you missed the speed scrap you will want to grab it now because they are fab! 



I used Dating Around, a template from Purple Tulip's Vacation Pack 5, and Plum Dumping Designs fab kit Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow to create this page.


Chelle's Creations has a fab element pack to help with journaling called Take Note.






I used Take Note along with Food for Fans also by Chelle's Creations, and Purple Tulip's Vacation Pack 3 to create this fun page.



Last but not least Andilynn Designs has a sweet Valentine's kit up for sale called My Favorite Valentine.



I used My Favorite Valentine and Purple Tulip's Vacation Pack 2 to create this page.

 


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a fantastic week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment