Friday, April 16, 2010

It's Fab Friday!

Hi everyone, it's that time of week again and that means it's time to show off some AMAZING new products from some FABULOUS designers.

First up this week is Designs by Sarah Bennett who has TWO amazing collab kits out this week the first kit is perfect for spring, outdoors, and the environment called Go Green with the talented WM[squared] designs.



Here is the page I made of my favorite little tree hugger using this amazing kit!


The other collab that Sarah has this week in the store is with the fantastic Trixie Scraps Designs and it is perfect for just about any layout called Sunday Afternoon it is just gorgeous!



Here is the layout I did with it.


Up next is a fantastic spring inspired kit called Spring Breeze by Chelle's Creations.


Here is the layout of I did with it of my little guy.


Last but not least the amazing newsletter kit add-on to go with the April Newsletter kit is now available in the store for purchase from the amazing Plum Dumpling Designs and Gwenipooh Designs called Whispers of Spring.


Here is the page I did using the add-on and the kit from the newsletter:


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a fantastic week, I will see you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment