Friday, May 14, 2010

It's Fab Friday!

Hi everyone it's that time of the week again and that means it's time to show off some amazing new products from the designers that I am blessed to CT for.

First up is a new kit from Designs by Sarah Bennett called My Buddy and it is just absolutely adorable perfect for boys and the colors are soft so you can use them for girl pages as well.








Here is the page I did using this fantastic kit:




Next up is a new template set from Designs by Tater and it is so fun, it is full of curves so it is appropriately called Curvaceous Templates.








Here is the layout I did using the templates her amazing Boys Rule Kit and her newest alpha Starburst Alpha



Last but not least is a new element pack from Chelle's Creations, I love acrylic elements and she has outdone herself with this fun element pack called See Through You: Words.









Here is the layout I did using these elements, History Lessons, Tell Me More Kit, and Sweet Thing January Newsletter Kit:

No comments:

Post a Comment