Friday, August 13, 2010

It's Fab Friday, and there is a special night time train coming later tonight!

Hi everyone,  it's Friday once again and I'm thrilled about the new things coming out this week.

First up Val, of geniaBeana Scraps has an adorable kit perfect for summertime photos because it's based on the fun summer fruit...watermelon!

Take a look at Watermelon Festival:


Here is a look at a page showing my love/hate relationship with this gorgeous fruit:


Chelle's Creations is bringing home her doodle frames that were her last product sold during her guest month at The DigiChick, but she also added some awesome shapes to the mix in this fantastic combo pack available today.

Check out the Doodley-do Combo:


If you already have the doodle frames you can just grab the shapes by themselves as well.

Check out the Doodley-Do Shapes:


Now I mentioned that there would be a special night time train coming later tonight, the train is all about the fantastic new ScrapMatters Collaboration kit called Wizarding Magic created by the amazing design talents at ScrapMatters:  Chelle's Creations, Designs by Rachel, Erica Zane, Happy Scrap Girl,  and Haynay Designs.

Take a look at Wizarding Magic:


Take a look at my page that I made with this kit:


Yep this kit is perfect for all you Harry Potter lovers, as well as Fantasia lovers, and any adorable witch and wizard pictures you may have.

I hope you all have a great week and make sure to check back here late tonight for the train to get some amazing freebies that coordinate with this kit. :)

2 comments:

  1. That's a very funny page about the watermelon! Since I was little, I've been routinely drawn to and then disappointed by watermelon. I thought it would taste like the jolly rancher candies - but it was just...watery!! And sticky. And kind of hard work, with all those seeds. Hilarious. I really like your seeds...I think they're my favorite part about how a watermelon LOOKS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay dumb me...I just realized they're not YOUR seeds. But I still love the page!

    ReplyDelete