Friday, September 25, 2009

This Friday is a day full of Fabulous New stuff!

Wow, I have several new things to show you today. Four of the amazing designers I am lucky enough to CT for have new things out in their stores today and they are all amazing!

First up is the first kit I got to work with as a new member of The Dumpling Gang called Terrible Twos (image is linked)!


Mary also has an adorable free add-on to this kit on her blog HERE.


Here is the layout I did with it for the Grand Theft Layout Challenge at ScrapMatters lifting a layout from the talented Stephanie (image is linked for credits).



Next up is from another member of the amazing ScrapMatters design team MickeyB has this gorgeous mini-kit called Great Pleasures (image is linked) and the colors just called out to me to create a layout of my grandparents on their wedding day.






Here is the layout I did with it (image is linked for credits).

Now onto a new template set from the amazing Studio Hillary, she has come up with a fab modern template set called Inspired by Mondrian (image is linked).

Here is the page I made using one of these fun and funky templates (image linked for credits).

Last but not least is a new kit that Kimi's Kreations came up with inspired from the participation prize for the progressive layout challenge at GDS (go digital scrapbooking) that ended up blooming into a full fabulous kit (image linked to the store).


and this kit has TWO fab alphas that come with it here is a picture of the TWO alphas you get when you purchase this kit:

No comments:

Post a Comment