Tuesday, September 22, 2009

OMG! I'm so excited!

I am so thrilled to announce that I was chosen to be on the first ever Plum Dumpling Designs CT. I love her work and I am so thrilled about the amazing work she has already done and the kit she has coming out on Friday is fantastic! If you love text messaging or the fab abbreviations used while texting or online you have got to pick up the element pack she released on Friday, and click HERE to see her entire store.

Here is the CT announcement posted up at ScrapMatters to show off all the amazing ladies I'll be working with on this new CT!




Here is Chatter (image is linked) so you can go grab it now and make some amazing pages!



I'll be back later this week to show you Plum Dumpling's amazing new kit release this Friday and what I've done with it. Until then have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment