Friday, November 13, 2009

Fab Friday!

This week I have some fun things to show you from the designers that I CT for.

First up is a collab kit from MickeyB designs and WM[squared] designs called Extinct perfect for the dino lover in you or in someone you love.



Here is the page I did using this adorable kit and the freebie add-ons (links to the MickeyB's blog and WM[squared]'s blog for links to freebies below).


You can go to MickeyB's blog HERE to get the link for her matching freebie.

You can go to WM[squared] designs blog HERE to get the link for her matching freebie.

Next up is a fab mini in many colors from Chelle's Creations perfect for the cheerleader in you or your own little or big cheerleader at home. This also matches perfectly with Chelle's earlier release Play the game.

Here is the new release all images are linked to the store.




Here is Play the Game again in case you want to snap up that fab kit as well.



Since I don't have any girls I was lucky enough to get some pictures of my adorable nieces in their cheerleading outfits and my best friend's adorable twins in their cheerleading outfits when they were babies. Here are the layouts I did using the new minis Blue and purple.



Remember these new minis are 20% off this weekend only!

No comments:

Post a Comment