Friday, November 20, 2009

It's Fab Friday!


Today I have a lot of fabulous things to show you that are up for grabs from the designers that I CT for.  I'm sure you will love their new releases this week as much as I do.

First up is Andilynn Designs new kit Thanksgiving Greetings (image linked to the store) it is great for vintage layouts or for more current fall or Thanksgiving layouts.


Here is my layout using this fab kit and a wonderful *NEW* Template set from Studio Hillary called Parenthetically Speaking.






If you like this page you can grab these awesome templates here (image is linked).




Next up is another fabulous Thanksgiving kit from Designs by Tater to scrap fall pictures, Thanksgiving pictures or just pictures about why you are blessed or thankful.  I'm excited to say that I helped to pick out a name for this kit called Blessed and Thankful and I know that you will just adore it (image is linked below).


Here is my page showing what I feel blessed the most about my two boys my son and my husband, I am very blessed to have them in my life each and every day.



Now let's think about some word-art to add to your layouts, Plum Dumpling Designs has a fab new word art set out this week called Cut it Out Word Art Template Set (image linked below) and it is fabulous because you can make it match any kit you have by just clipping a paper to it to make it match!




Here is a card I made using these fab word art templates and All-American Superhero.



Now that we are thinking about elements on your pages Chelle's Creations has a fantastic new watercolor alpha out this week that recolors really well.  Her alpha Paint the Town Green (image linked below) will surely become a staple you can go to again and again for your pages.



Here is my page using this alpha, it also uses her adorable Collaboration kit with Sarah Bennett called Wild Oats and it also uses Let's Camp S'more as well as using Studio Hillary's fab Parenthetically Speaking Templates Set One.


Speaking of fab elements, if you or someone you love has had the stamina to complete a marathon or one of your little ones just likes to run WM[squared] has a fantastic word art pack that is just for you called Life is a Marathon: Word Art (image linked below).



I have never run a marathon but my little boy sure loves to run so I captured a layout here using this awesome word art pack, WM[squared]'s back to school add on, Fabulously Negative Templates Vol. 1, and Let Them Eat Cake!




While you may be thinking of holiday gifts calendars might be just the thing to give as gifts to your family this year and I'm excited to say that along with Andilynn and her CT, I helped create a CD album page and a wall calendar page, and they are both now up in the store up for grabs (images linked below) to just add in your pictures and any personal information like birthdays or special occasions to remember and get them printed for fab gifts.




 


I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment