Friday, December 18, 2009

It's Fab Friday!

Hi everyone it's time to show off the kits the designers I CT for have releasing today.  First up is Designs by Tater's new kit called Up 'Til Midnight.  This kit is perfect for party pictures and New Years pictures and just fun rockin' out pictures.

Here is the full kit preview linked to the store.



Here is the page I made with this kit.




Next up is Chelle's Creations new kit and add on mini.  Chelle has created a fantastic baking/cooking kit called Homemade, and she also made a Christmas mini for making those cookies for Santa or just fun holiday cookies. 

Here is the main kit Homemade linked to the store.




Here is the Christmas mini version Homemade Christmas linked to the store.



I fell in love with the add on since I'm a huge sucker for Christmas so I used that one first.  Here is the page I made using the Christmis mini add on.  I can't wait to use the main part of the kit soon for some pictures of my little boy helping me in the kitchen.

 

Andilynn Designs surprised me last night by finishing up a gorgeous winter kit with fantastic soft colors perfect for this time of year or just everyday layouts.   Here is her new kit Winter Frost linked to the store.



Here is the page I did with it of one of the roses outside my house after it snowed one morning.  I don't get snow here in Texas often at all so I had to take the opportunity and run out and get a few pictures before I left for work, almost making me late. ;) 




Have a wonderful weekend and a fabulous holiday with your family!


No comments:

Post a Comment