Monday, December 7, 2009

A sweet kit for all the sweet dreams of the past and those to come, and some fab templates!

Today geniaBeana Scraps has a GORGEOUS new kit out called Dream a Little Dream that is perfect for everyday pages as well as sweet sleepy pages.  I LOVE the colors of this kit since it has a lot of my favorite color (purple)!  Here is a preview of the kit.  It is available now at both Elemental Scraps and Go Digital Scrapbooking.



geniaBeana Scraps also has a FAB new set of templates out today as well and they are just awesome, I'm a template junkie so I was thrilled to pieces to get to add them to my collection and I'm sure you will want to add them to yours as well!  This set is available at both Elemental Scraps and Go Digital Scrapbooking!




Here is a page I made of my two favorite sleepers using this amazing kit and a new template set both by geniaBeana Scraps.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment