Friday, January 8, 2010

Fab Friday!

It's Friday again, already so that means its time to show off the awesome products the designers I CT for have up in their store for sale starting today.

First up is Chelle's Creations new Borderlines: Winter, this set of winter themed felt borders is so fun and adorable that I couldn't wait to play with it especially since I actually had some snow pictures this year (we live in Texas so snow isn't a regular event here). 






Here is my layout using Borderlines: Winter




Next Studio Hillary has some fab new templates out this week also.

First up is journalize this a template that is great to remind you to journal about those fab pictures you are scrapping.




Here is my layout using this template:



This kit also uses products that are ONLY AVAILABLE from Chelle's Creations Tell Me More Journaling class that gives weekly freebies, an amazing mega kit as well as a private forum and fab lessons!

Studio Hillary's other template uses circles, and it is so fun.  It's called Encircled 2B.




 Here is what I did with the template:





I hope you all have a wonderful week, take care and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment