Monday, January 4, 2010

Marvelous Monday!

Well, it's hard for me to go back to work today but I'm thrilled to announce that geniaBeana Scraps has an amazing new kit out that you can purchase all the pieces separately as part of the color play this month at Elemental Scraps and the best part is that each piece is only $1 this week only!  This kit is perfect for winter layouts and just everyday layouts and it is just gorgeous.  Here are all the pieces and some coordinating styles that Val has up in the shop all linked for easy access to purchase the pieces you want, so grab them now while they are a steal of a deal!



Here is the layout I made using only pieces from this amazing kit and a fab font from kevin and amanda's font website.
 


Here is the desktop I made using this kit to put up on my computer and I e-mailed out for my family to put on their desktops as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment