Friday, June 25, 2010

It's Fab Friday, and you can win BIG!

Hi everyone it's Friday and that means new release day, and both Chelle's Creations and Band Geek Designs have some FAB things up in their stores today!

First up Band Geek Designs has a new kit out that is perfect for water, or swimming layouts called Here Fishie.


Here is the page I did of my son's first day at swim class this week:



She also did a set of photo-less templates after I asked nicely for them since I really wanted to try a photo-less layout, but I struggle with them.  Here is a look at It's Only Words V. 1 Templates.




Here is a page I did using these templates, and hopefully these will help increase my comfort level with photo-less layouts so I can journal about things when I don't have a picture of something I want to remember.




Up next is a fantastic collaboration kit from Designs by Sarah Bennett and Trixie Scraps Designs called Old Glory.


Here is a page I created with this kit:


Next is another amazing collab kit this time from Designs by Tater and keepscrappin designs.  Here is a look at Yankee Doodle Doo.


Here is the page I made using this kit anf the Yankee Doodle Doo Word Art.


Here is a closer look at the Yankee Doodle Doo Word Art.








Last, but not least Chelle's Creations has a fantastic new word art set to go with her Let's Camp S'more kit and it also goes well with her newer nature kit On the Trail.

Here is a look at the new Let's Camp S'more Word Art.





The other ladies on the CT and I came up with some FAB quickpages using On the Trail and Let's Camp S'more and those are also available in the store this week.  I had such a fun time creating them I made 4 of the ones included in the set. *If you buy these quickpages this week you will get the wordart above for free, so snap it all up it's a great deal! :)





As if that wasn't enough you saw that my title says you can win big, right?

Chelle's Creations will be guesting at an undisclosed store in July and we are having a guessing contest and check out what you can win:



This contest will run at DST, DSA, Chelle's blog and SM you will only be entered one time once you guess the correct store, no matter how many places you guess at so have fun with the guessing game and you can win big.  This contest will run from Friday until Wednesday and winners will be announced on Thursday.  Good luck and have fun guessing.  Have a great weekend and a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment