Friday, July 2, 2010

It's Fab Friday!

Hi everyone, it's that time of the week again Friday it's almost the weekend and some amazing products are now available to tempt you in the store.

First of all I'm excited to say that Chelle of Chelle's Creations will be selling at The Digi Chick in July as well as SM so you get double the goodness as she releases different things in each shop each week!

This week for her guest spot she released an amazing kit and three coordinating element packs here they are for your viewing pleasure:











If you want all the pieces, which I'm sure you do you can get a fantastic deal on the bundle 




Here is the page I did using some of the awesome things in this kit and some of the fun element packs:



Now I did say that Chelle was also releasing things at ScrapMatters every week as well, so this week she has a fantastic and fun set of buttons that you will find yourself able to use over and over again.  They are acrylic with a mask so you can create buttons to go with any kit you already have so they are great add on for all your favorite kits.

Here is a look at See Through You: Buttons



Here is a page I did using these buttons and one of my all time favorite Chelle's Creations kits Dragons:




I'm also thrilled to announce that Liz of Band Geek Designs has a new kit out this week as well, I really loved working with it.  I'm so excited since it is a boy kit and I'm always on the lookout for great boy kits and this one definitely fits the bill, just take a look at It's a Boy's World:




Here is the page I created using this kit:



As if that wasn't enough she has also come up with a fantastic new 4th of July kit called Say it with Firecrackers


No comments:

Post a Comment