Friday, July 23, 2010

It's Fab Friday!

Hi everyone it is Friday once again and that means it's time to show off some AMAZING kits from the talented designers I CT for.

First I'm excited to say that Mary of Plum Dumpling Designs is getting back into the swing of things with her first kit since coming back from maternity leave.

Take a look at Summer Storm:

Here is the page I created with this fun and unique kit:


Up next is Andilynn Designs, and I'm so excited that she has come out with this bright and cheery kit called Festiva, take a look:



Here is the fun summer page I created with this kit:


Next up is Liz of Band Geek Designs and she has a fantastic neutral kit perfect for many occasions take a look at Citron and Saffron:




Here is my page using this gorgeous kit:


Last but not least the party continues with Chelle's Creations release at ScrapMatters today, for those of you that have boys or just prefer the more primary colors in a birthday kit Chelle has created Celebrate (bold) and it is so awesome!

Take a look at Celebrate (bold):


Here is my page using this fantastic kit on a birthday page of my son:


Don't forget to continue to check Chelle's blog every day for fun birthday downloads, games, contests, RAKs and more!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment