Saturday, July 17, 2010

SUPER Fantastic Saturday and a chance to get something FREE from Chelle's Creations!

Hi everyone, I was gone on vacation this last week so I wasn't able to post the fantastic Friday products up for grabs from my FAB designers that I am blessed to CT for so I'll post them now.


First up is a kit that I KNOW I'm going to get some use out of since I just got back from Magic Kingdom from Band Geek Designs here is Pieces of Eight for all you pirates out there an fans of Pirates of the Caribbean this kit is for you take a look at how awesome it is:


If that wasn't enough she also created this AMAZING word art set called Pieces of Eight the codex



I can't wait to play with these now that I'm back, and have tons of pictures to use with them!


Up next is Chelle's Creations and she has releases at both TDC (The Digi Chick) and SM (ScrapMatters) this month so you get twice the goodness each week here is what she has in store for you this week:

At TDC the golfer or min-golfer is sure to love Hole in One!


There is also a matching word art set Hole in One Word Art!



Speaking of summer fun Chelle has a new word art and quickpage album set at ScrapMatters to go with her FANTASTIC kit  Make a Splash you can get the word art HERE  or for a limited time you can get them for free with the purchase of the quickpages HERE.

Here is a peek of all of this awesomeness first the Make a Splash kit:


Here is the word art:


Here are the quickpages, and for a limited time you get the word art free when you purchase these:



If you want it ALL you can get a FAB deal by getting the COMBO




If that wasn't enough Chelle has created a way to give back to her fans, check out the details of the ad below HERE.


Have a fantastic weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment