Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Recent Layouts

Here are some layouts I did for the speed scraps the last two weeks and some of the challenges I completed.

These first two were from the two speed scraps hosted at Scrap Matters this week. I LOVE Speed Scraps, it gets me out of my slump and forces me not to take to long making decisions and just enjoy scrapping my memories with some guidance from the hostess on special instructions for what must be included it also keeps me on my toes on being creative. Both of the layouts are of Brant and his new truck he got from Grandpa A. for Christmas. He is now driving it by himself instead of us having control with a remote!


credits


These next two were completed at last weeks speed scraps thankfully Riley decided to grace me with an early nap so that I could do the day time speed scrap last week.

credits

credits

These two layouts were done for the two Grand Theft Layout Challenges over the last two weeks, where you scraplift (or copy maybe changing it some) a layout from a chosen person
for the week. I really like seeing other scrappers styles and working them into my pages too.

credits

credits

This layout was done for the Word Up challenge, where you are challenged to use words or journaling in a certain way on your layout.

credits

I LOVE how this layout turned out, just because I love the idea of scrapping the things that he currently loves saying so this layout was for the Everyday Magic Challenge using some of the things my little man loves to say on a regular basis.

credits

No comments:

Post a Comment