Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wow I'm a CT Member for Andilynn Designs!

I got an amazing personal message from Andilynn Designs at Scrap Matters who personally invited me to join her CT (creative team) for her designs. I just complete layouts and projects and promote her awesome stuff, and get access to her designs for free! I am so excited that she picked me and I have already completed 3 of my 3-4 required layouts per month and two quick pages using her awesome designs. One of the pages I can't post yet, because it has new product that comes out on Friday so I'll post that layout on Friday or Saturday and I'm not sure what we are doing with the quick pages yet so I can't post them yet either.

You can purchase her products at scrapmatters: http://scrapmatters.com/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=25


Here are two of the three layouts I've done using products from the awesome Andrea known as Andilynn Designs. Some of you might recognize the recipe from Nanny for Almond Joy Cake I couldn't resist scrapping one of my favorite desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment