Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Speed Scrap Last Night

Well I am addicted to the speed scraps that they have at Scrap Matters they are so fun and it challenges me not to sweat the small stuff so much on my layouts and just scrap some pictures. I am so excited about how my layout came out. I worked on some pictures that I took of Brant going to the Fort Worth Zoo with my 6th grade class (no he didn't actually travel around the zoo with them). Brant had so much fun playing with my teammate's wife and son as we went around the zoo to them since we had so many awesome chaperone's attend I didn't have to have a group and neither did either of my teammates!

Here is the page I made and the awesome alpha and the papers except for the one in the front that looks like snake skin came from Andilynn's awesome kit Alvean's Beauty Parlor (you can click on the name to find the kit and check it out at Scrap Matters).

No comments:

Post a Comment