Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday means FAB new stuff!

I'm so excited this week I have to awesome products to show off for you. First up is a set of quotes from Plum Dumpling Designs called Frameworthy Quotes.

Here is what these amazing quotes look like, they would be a great addition to tons of pages (the image is linked to take you directly to them to the store).



Here is the page that I created with these quotes and the amazing kit Family Game night, you can get Family Game Night HERE.




Next up is a new Halloween kit from Chelle's Creations called Jeepers Creepers, I am so pleased to be working as a guest CT for Chelle this month and I'm thrilled to get to show off her creations here on my blog (the image is linked directly to the store)!


Here is what I created with this kit, and some amazing blocking templates Chelle's Creations has in the store called Building Blocks V. 2, and you can grab those HERE.


Go grab all of these amazing products up at ScrapMatters and have a blast scrapping! See you soon, and don't forget to be checking the daily download at ScrapMatters to get the amazing kit available this month and into November every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment