Friday, October 30, 2009

It's Fab Friday!

I'm so excited to share with you an amazing kit from Chelle's Creations this week. She has come up with a fab Wall-e inspired kit that is great for robots, boys, grunge, everyday, and going green layouts. Today and Saturday only it is 20% off so go run and grab it now at a fab price! For a little extra incentive Chelle has also included a free bonus alpha through November 5th (included with the download of the kit).



Chelle also has a freebie on her blog to go with this awesome kit click on the image to take your to her blog to grab it!

Here are the two layouts I did using this kit, both are linked for full credits.



I'm thrilled also to be a guest on the WM[squared] CT in November so I'm happy to show you what she has in store for you this week as well. She make some fantastic templates and I'm so excited that this week she has a new pack up in the store called Fabulously Negative Templates. I couldn't wait to play with them so here are the templates and the layout I did using one of the templates.


I also used WM[squared]'s fantastic kit Beach Bum on this layout and you can snatch up that fab kit here:



Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment