Friday, October 9, 2009

It's Fab Friday!

Wow, I'm so excited because I have a bunch of awesome things to share with you that are new releases today!

First up is an amazing Thanksgiving or everyday kit by Plum Dumpling Designs called Everyday Thanks



Here is the page I made using this kit:

Next up is a triple threat, three fantastic alphas released today from Chelle's Creations, one was a previous Speed Scrap prize at ScrapMatters but if you didn't get a chance to get it then now is the perfect time to snap it up.

There are two fantastic felt alphas one in neutral colors and one in primary colors, you can also save money by buying the combo with both sets together (all images are linked to the store for easy access), there is also the previous speed scrap prize So Krafty Alpha that is very versitile and great for anything!

Here are the images linked to the store of these fantastic alphas:




Here is the combo to buy both felt alphas together and save!


Here is the So Krafty Alpha:




Here are the three pages I made using these alphas, they also re-color nicely as you'll see in my page titled Joy.




KgB Scrap Kreations has a new collab out today also, if you liked Hoo's My Boy, then you will also love Hoo's My Girl. This collab is full of fantastic papers, elements and fab fall goodness. The image is linked to the store so you can grab it right away!

Here is the layout I did with a little re-coloring since I have a boy but loved the patterns on these papers so much I had to use some of the papers that were in the more girly colors.

Last, but certainly not least is a FANTASTIC quickpage wall calendar out using Andilynn Designs kits created by her CT! I made the layout for the January pages and I'm so excited to see them in the store and help out Andilynn since she does so much to run such an amazing store!

Here is a preview of the calendar linked to the shop and it is on sale for ONE WEEK only for $8.99 so snap it up now before the price goes up (the special price is only available until October 15th at 11:59 pacific time)!



Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment