Friday, March 5, 2010

It's FAB FRIDAY!

Woo-hoo it's that time of the week again, we are heading into the weekend and I'm thrilled to say that the designers that I CT for have some amazing products up for grabs this week.


First up is a new alpha set from Chelle's Creations that is so cute, and it recolors easily if you want different colors.



Here is the page I did using this awesome alpha for a Tuesday Template Challenge at SM:



Next is my new CT Designs by Sarah Bennett, and she has a new kit out and several new re-releases now that she has moved over to ScrapMatters.

First here are her re-releases:
 

  

  

  


Here is the page I did using Sister Sue


Here is the FAB and FUN new kit Sarah has out this week:



Here is the page I did using the new Spunky Monkey kit, and the lined up templates also from designs by Sarah Bennett (shown above), and some fab new dates this week from Andilynn designs (seen below)




Last but not least, Andilynn Designs has a fun and FAB new date set out this week perfect for all occassions and you can see that I used it on the page above!

 

Have a wonderful weekend and a fantastic week, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment