Friday, March 26, 2010

It's Fab Friday!

Hi everyone, I'm so excited that it's Friday once again because that means new releases and the weekend is almost here!  The designers have some fantastic new products out this week so make sure you check them all out.




First up is Sarah Bennett and she has two new products out this week one is commercial use and one is personal use and they are both fantastic. 

The first one is commercial use and it is a set of brushes made using bubble wrap and they are so fun!



The other set is personal use and they are glitter bubble wrap elements and they look so fantastic on pages and just help make them pop with fun!



Here is the page I did using All Wrapped up and Sarah's amazing kit Tough Boy. 

It was also my turn to post up on the Designs by Sarah Bennett CT blog and I have a freebie for you posted HERE based on my layout.



Next up Chelle's Creations has some fab new stitched frames called Stitch Me Up: Frames and they are amazing!






Here is the layout I did using the frames and Chelle's awesome kit only available with her journaling class Tell Me More.





Last but not least Purple Tulip Designs has two products up in the store this week as well!  The first is a new set of templates and I was so thrilled because they are blocking templates and I LOVE blocking. 

Here is a look at the whole template set and I used one of the templates on the layout above using Chelle's new frames as well.





Her other product was a freebie at a recent speed scrap and now it's up for grabs in the store and it is super cute, it's called Ahoy!



I'm also sad to say that this week has been crazy and I didn't get a chance to post the amazing kit that geniaBeana Scraps has in her store at Elemental Scraps this week that came out on Monday.



Her newest kit is a soft and gorgeous kit called A Quiet Moment.




I hope you all have an amazing week, I will see you soon for more amazing new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment