Monday, March 1, 2010

A new CT and a fab new kit!

I'm so thrilled to announce that I am now blessed to be a part of the Designs by Sarah Bennett CT!  I am really looking forward to playing around with her amazing designs and showing her releases to you here on my blog.


 

I'm also happy to say that it is time for color play again at ES and geniaBeana has done an amazing job on this set of items this month.  Don't forget to grab them this week during the first week of release while they are only $1 per piece!


Here is what the full kit looks like together if you get all the pieces, it's gorgeous isn't it?
 
Here are the pieces all linked to the store for easy access:


 

  

  


Here are the CU styles that match the color scheme that you can grab as well for a low price!

 

  

  


Here is the page I did using this kit!


Have a fab week, I'll see you Friday for some more FAB releases!

No comments:

Post a Comment