Friday, July 24, 2009

Fabulous NEW Alphas out today from Andilynn Designs!

It's Friday, and that means fab new things at ScrapMatters! Andilynn Designs has come out with a FAB new alpha in two awesome colors charcoal and red. I was so excited to get a chance to play with these early that I did three layouts using these one or the other of these two alphas. They recolor super easy so go snap them up now!

Click here to grab the Charcoal alpha seen below.

Here are the two layouts I did using this awesome Charcoal alpha, and in the page titled Wacky I also recolored it yellow.




Click here to grab the Red alpha seen below.

Here is the fun page I made using the amazing red alpha, and I also recolored it white for this layout so you can see how easily it recolors!

No comments:

Post a Comment