Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Means New Products at ScrapMatters and a Christmas in July Sale this weekend!



Andilynn has an amazing new Christmas kit that can work for both Christmas and everyday layouts.

Her new kit is called Be Merry



Here are some layouts I did with this kit. Only one of them is a Christmas layout.





Andilynn also has a FAB new wordart set for Christmas and I made a card using the Be Merry kit and the word art.

Word Matters: Traditional Christmas


Here is the card I made using Andilynn Designs two new awesome products.


As promised from my last post, the amazing MickeyB Designs has a new collaboration kit with the fab Man in the Moon Designs. They put together the most AWESOME summer, water, and bubbles layout kit. I am just in love with it, since I have a ton of water photos each summer. It works great for everyday photos too!

The kit is called Sprinkler Party.


Here are some layouts I did using this awesome new kit!



No comments:

Post a Comment