Sunday, July 12, 2009

So glad to be back!

Well I just got back on Friday from an awesome trip to Las Vegas with just my husband while my parents stayed home with Brant! We had a great time and I came back to find out that two of the designers I CT for are having new kits come out at ScrapMatters this coming Friday! One is an awesome one for all those water pictures you have, and the other is a fab Christmas kit for the Christmas in July sale ScrapMatters is having next weekend. I haven't posted any layouts lately due to being busy getting everything done before my trip. Here are some of the layouts I've done since I last posted. I've done a bunch with Genia Beana's awesome kits, and I have three ready for each of the two new kits from Andilynn and MickeyB to show you once they are released this Friday and I'm sure you will want to run and grab them both up! The last two are for the two speed scraps I did once I got home on Friday and one last night.



No comments:

Post a Comment