Monday, July 27, 2009

So excited!

Well I put in an application to be on the creative team for the amazing Chelle's Creations at ScrapMatters. I didn't get picked for the full time team, but I was so honored that Chelle picked me along with a few others to guest on her CT for one month. I will not be participating until October, but I'm still excited and it gives me something fun to look forward to as well as desigining layouts for the amazing designers I am so blessed to be on CT for on a full-time basis Andilynn Designs, MickeyB Designs, and Genia Beana Scraps.

Genia Beana Scraps has an amazing kit coming out on Wednesday so stay tuned to see a preview as well as a couple layouts I made with this FAB kit! I can't wait until Wednesday gets here to show you how awesome it is!

Hope you all are having an amazing start to your week!

Janine

No comments:

Post a Comment