Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fantastic New Kit from Genia Bena Scraps!

Today is the release day for the kit I mentioned in my last post from Genia Beana Scraps. The kit is called Happy Go Lucky and it is full of awesome embellishments and yummy papers. I had so much fun playing with this kit. I created two pages, and several of us on Genia Beana's team are going to be doing a blogtrain with either a 12 by 12 quickpage or brag book page to give away on Friday along with a code to get a discount for the kit at the end of the blogtrain. I did two of them based on the layouts that I did for this kit. I'm thrilled to pieces about this kit and my first new release since being on Genia Beana's CT. So without further ado, here is Happy Go Lucky, and it is currently 25% off right now!

Go here to pick up Happy Go Lucky in the store.

There are also so matching Glitter Styles and Glitter Sheets available here.




Here are my two pages that I made. This kit works great for little boys as well as little girls. Not to mention that I LOVE the color purple so this kit just made my day. I made one page using pictures of my little boy and one using a photo my best friend took of her adorable twin girls. Everything is from the FABULOUS new Happy Go Lucky Kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment